What you will do:
- Administers nursing care to residents under the direction of a Registered Professional Nurse. Assists with treatments and procedures and carries out selected duties within the framework of the established nursing plan of care
- In collaboration with the RN collects data about residents and determines priorities is resident care based upon identified needs and goals.
- Contributes to the plan of care through collaboration and effective communication with the RN and other members of the healthcare team.
- Under the direction of the RN and within the scope of practice, complies with established nursing policies, procedures and standards to provide safe, quality care to residents.
- Administers medications and monitors IV therapy as ordered and according to established policies and standards.
- Provides emotional support to residents and their families
- A current license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in the State of New York
- Some locations allow for limited permit
- Sign on Bonus: Currently offering $3,000 for full time and $1,500 for part time for experienced candidated
- Commitment to safety: Through Trinity Health’s distribution network, the team has never ran out of PPE and has increased their safety training in the face of COVID
- Top Class Care: Some facilities ranked Newsweek’s Top Nursing Homes for 2020
- Quality of Life: Where career opportunities and quality of life converge
- Advancement: Strong orientation program, tuition assistance tuition discounts and career development
- Different Shifts: Between the sites different shifts available – day, evening or night including full time, part time, per diem or weekend TRACK.
- Multiple options: Sites differ in model like Eddy Village Green’s GreenHouse Model or the sub-acute options at four of our sites. New Float Pool is also available for experienced LPNs
- Develop your skills: Hone your nursing skills with, med administration, wound care, leadership and more
- Engaged leadership: Leaders work out on the unit alongside staff and open to staff suggestions for process improvement
- Save for the future: Company matched 403(b)
- Close to home: Locations in Cohoes, Guilderland, Albany, Clifton Park, Troy and Slingerlands
About St. Peter’s Health Partners
We, St. Peter’s Health Partners and Trinity Health, serve together in the spirit of the gospel as a compassionate and transforming healing presence within our communities.
Reverence – We honor the sacredness and dignity of every person.
Commitment to Those Who are Poor – We stand with and serve those who are poor, especially those most vulnerable.
Justice – We foster right relationships to promote the common good, including sustainability of Earth.
Stewardship – We honor our heritage and hold ourselves accountable for the human, financial and natural resources entrusted to our care.
Integrity – We are faithful to who we say we are.
Safety– We embrace a culture that prevents harm and nurtures a healing, safe environment for all.
How to Apply