Personal Care Aide (PCA)- Responsible for providing personal care, and supportive services which includes, but is not limited to assisting the client in activities of daily living, planning and preparing meals, and maintaining a clean and safe environment.
HHA, PCA, CNA certification, or prior experience is required. (Expired certificates accepted)
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Pre-employment physical required
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination– Per NYS DOH mandate, all home care agency staff must be vaccinated against COVID, unless they have a medical exemption from their doctor
- Proof of MMR vaccination
- Successfully pass NYS DOH background check
- Must have reliable transportation
Provide in-home care to clients. Prepare meals, medication reminders, light housekeeping and assist with daily living tasks such as bathing, toileting and dressing.
- Competitive pay
- Paid Time Off
- Weekly Paycheck
- Holiday Pay
- Medical Insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Flexible Scheduling
- $100 Employee Referral Bonus
About Self-Direct, Inc.
Licensed Home Care Services Agency
How to Apply