Visiting Nurses Home Care is looking for Certified PCAs or HHAs in Albany, Schenectady, and Rensselaer Counties. CNAs, DSPs and Caregivers are encouraged to apply also. Interviews will take place in our Albany office.
- Must be experienced, dependable, compassionate, responsible, have a great work ethic, and friendly personality.
- Will be expected to have the ability to interact with clients with respect and dignity. They should be able to provide quality care and service, that will allow our clients to stay in their homes safely and comfortably.
- Must be 18 years old or older
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Per Diem flexible schedule to fit your needs
- Paid Orientation and Inservices
- Paid accrued sick time
- Dental Insurance
- Mileage Reimbursement between clients
- Holiday Differential
- Local Cases
- Direct Deposit
- Sign on Bonus
- Referral Program
- One on One Client Care
- Rotating Weekends
- Friendly Staff
- No overtime Mandate
- RN support
- Competitive Pay
- Employee matched 401k when qualified
- Health Insurance when qualified
- Free training at our Albany branch for qualified candidates.
Join our Visiting Nurses Home Care team today! Ask about our Sign On Bonus!
- Must be 18 or older
- PCA or HHA Certified preferred
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be caring, compassionate, and reliable.
- Must be able to pass a physical examination and show proof of MMR immunization.
- Will transition qualified CNA, DSP, or PAs with personal care experience
- Provide clients with assistance with personal care activities including bathing, oral care, hair care, bathroom care, denture care, skin care, grooming, transferring, ambulation and dressing.
- Light housekeeping
- Meal preparation
- Follow individualized Plan of Care
- Report change in client condition
- Paid Time Off
- Direct Deposit
- Weekly Pay
- Flexible Hours
- 401K plan (for those eligible)
- Health Insurance (for those eligible)
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Individualized Schedule
- Sign On Bonus
About Visiting Nurses Home Care
Visiting Nurses Home Care (VNHC), headquartered in Albany, NY, is a licensed home care agency which has been providing professional home care services and staffing for Capital Region residents for over 26 years. The home care agency employs personal care aides, home health aides, homemakers, companions, and licensed practical nurses and registered nurses. These home care professionals can perform a variety of services such as: assistance with bathing supervision, meal preparation, light housekeeping, laundry, errands, companionship, grocery shopping, grooming and dressing, as well as nursing services.
How to Apply