RN Medical Surgical-*Sign On Bonus*
St. Mary’s HealthcareView Website
Provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
New York State Registered Nurse (RN)
Basic Life Support ( BLS)
• Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
• Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
• Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
• Assesses and coordinates patient’s discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
Complexity of Work:
• Within scope of job, requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal
supervision. Must be able to work in a stressful environment.
Personal Protective Equipment:
• Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
St. Mary’s Healthcare offers a comprehensive array of employee benefits to our associates.
Whether you’re seeking strong teamwork and support, the opportunity to work in your chosen specialty, or respectable wages and benefits at all levels of employment, you have a calling to serve others. Like generations of St. Mary’s staff before you, you believe the essence of medicine is a sacred bond between doctor, caregiver, and patient—and every person in the healthcare setting is a caregiver. It’s about one person caring for another: body, mind, and spirit.
Amsterdam, a longtime milltown on the Mohawk River, is part of New York’s living history. Within an hour of Albany, Schenectady, and Saratoga Springs, this little city with the hometown feel is home to minor-league baseball and a wealth of recreation opportunities. Nearby Gloversville plays host to traveling performers at the region’s oldest theater—and is the gateway to the Adirondack Mountains.